Saturday, March 31, 2007

Spring has sprung!

And this picture is just to show that we did have one beautiful spring day at the coast too. If you squint you will also make out my new brown Mary Jane Crocs. Oh and my new purse too!

So it has been a lovely day today, was gorgeous yesterday too but I was at work so it doesn't count! Our power was out this morning - somebody hit a power pole on Lakeshore apparently - so they took the power down for 90 minutes to fix it.

One day last week at work we had no telecommunications at all, well the phone came back up but no computer access. That was a VERY quiet morning! You don't realize how much you rely on all that till it's gone.

I've been lurking on Ali and Donna's blog for months and have actually posted comments now (on Cathy Z's too) which feels weird but what the heck. It would be so cool if they would come up here to teach some classes. Holly was just asking me what I meant by them being 'famous' - i.e. in the scrapbooking world but outside of BC. I assured her that scrappers worldwide would know them so she was then suitably impressed.

I still haven't unpacked from the trip - not even my clothes! So instead of doing anything productive, I'm just sitting here wasting time on the computer and thinking about a nap. This is the story of my life...
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Dawn said...

What a gorgeous picture!!

It would be so great to have someone like that come here... Did you guys say there were only like 25 people in the classes at Artistry? Did they have a cut-off... I'm just curious why a big center like that wouldn't fill up their classes? Do you think we could if we had one locally?

Cheryl said...

WOW! That is an incredible photo Fern! Love your new shoes :) And your new purse.

(PS I paid my overdue fines yesterday) :)

Kelli said...

Nice picure!
Glad you go the mary janes too!

Audrey said...

yay man nice picture.... LOL

I haven't unpacked yet either!

That store does rock. How nice!