Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sad News before the Weekend...

I can't find my Van Dyke Brown!!!!

I must have left it at a crop or class in the last couple of months. So, all you VDB lovers, check your stash. Gen kindly checked the store for me already.

oh well maybe I can pick up a new one this weekend (gee do you think?)

Still not finished packing my scrap stuff and haven't even thought about laundry or clothes. But hey, I've got my Cold F/X and an 'interesting' assortment of CDs so I guess I'm good to go.

Until next week...

3 comments:

Tara said...

ACK!!! A scrappy weekend with no VDB???!?!? Whatever will we do? Well, I think, perhaps, I might be able to guide us to a store or two that may have what you covet!

And, glad to hear you've got some CDs... Audrey told me to ask you. I do have my iPod, but it's mostly country...

Heather said...

HAVE A BLAST!

Cheryl said...

OMG!

Alert the authorities!!!!

You must get some before you go!

(hee!!! Have fun!)