I'm off to Vancouver on Thursday with Tara and Audrey for Artistry next weekend. We're actually skipping the first day to go across the line for a frantic day of shopping in Bellingham and points south. Then the workshops run all day Saturday & Sunday with a crop on Saturday night. I expect to be bagged by the time we get home again. There's homework to be done for Ali Edwards' class and photos to decide on for both hers and Donna Downey's so I should really try to get that together in the next few days!
I got email from a cousin in Norway a couple of weeks ago, which landed in my bulk mail folder somehow. They're planning another cousins reunion for this summer. Plus she told me about another cousin who had died last month. I can't believe that if I hadn't started actually looking at my 'spam', I wouldn't have known about either event. So anyway, Holly and I were thinking of going to Scotland this summer but now I guess I'll have to come up with Plan B. Maybe we can do a week in Scotland and a week in Norway. Unfortunately they start school in mid-August over there so if the reunion's after that Holly won't be able to see any of her favourite 'cousins'.

It would be rather nice (and less expensive) to just go alone but I don't anticipate that happening. We actually travel really well together. Here we are 2 years ago in Oslo. We have to keep going places together before she gets too cool to go on trips with her mother!
3 comments:
Isn't it weird what ends up classed as 'spam'?? I'm glad you found the emails. It's great that you and Holly like to travel together... what a great time to spend with each other!
That is such a great picture of you two ladies! I think it's awesome that you can do trips together... you're right, the years are numbered on that front!
have a great weekend at the coast... shopping & scrapping!
Glad you found those emails Fern!
Aweome pic :)
Don't forget to bring your cup and paper towel!!!
Post a Comment