
When we were in Bellingham last week we went to a most wonderful scrapbook store - Treasury of Memories. We spent a fortune. One of the things I was going to buy was some of the cute little journaling cards put out by Fontwerks. But somehow (perhaps in the excitement of seeing all the transparencies at the checkout) I didn't get them. When I was going through my stash I couldn't find them and thought maybe I'd lost them, or left them behind or something. And then I couldn't find my bill. So I emailed them and asked if they could check if I had purchased them. They said they'd look into it. In the meantime I found my bill, and lo & behold, no FW cards. boo hoo. I let them know they weren't on the bill.
Anyway today in the mail I got a card from Treasury of Memories with 4 FW journaling cards and a little note saying they were sorry I hadn't gotten them and they hoped this would tide me over till the next time I could get to the store.
Am I ever impressed!!!
4 comments:
Wow, FRAN!!! So Cool! We are definitely going there again. Soon. OK, well maybe not SOON, but soonish. This year. Before Christmas. They're great. I'm placing the rest of Audrey and my order for the 7G's stamps etc. and she wanted a kit and stuff... do you want anything else shipped up and we can all split the cost?? No handling, remember???
I'll have to put this on my list of places to go!
Great customer service!
Wow! That is fantastic CS! Good for them! (and you!)
And good on you making a post about it!
Word of mouth, or BLOG, goes a long way.
I will definately be sure to mention this incident if and when me, we, they, them get there!
You know who you are!
Post a Comment