Tuesday, March 20, 2007

ok why is everyone so surprised

that I watch The Simpsons? I also watch Futurama, Family Guy & Robot Chicken. Which reminds me if you go to http://quicksilverscreen.com you can see episodes of a whole bunch of TV shows. I think some of them are dubbed or subtitled in Japanese, but whatever...

So all this puppy talk - our neighbours are puppy-sitting right now and they brought the puppy over the other day to visit. Nobody knows its name, so they call him 'Pipsqueak'. He is adorable!


In other news, I have a sore throat so chugged back a whole whack of vitamins this evening. I guess I'll be buying Cold F/X tomorrow! Nothing can get in the way of our road trip on Thursday. I'm looking forward to driving down in Audrey's new Highlander. Oh that's what we need to arrange - music!! If my throat hurts I won't be able to sing.

Hopefully we won't be permanently saturated with all the rain that'll fall in Vancouver this weekend. I'm wishing I still had rubber boots!

So I'm taking tomorrow afternoon off as I am not ready yet and I'm supposed to be going out tomorrow night. And on that note, I'd better get to bed.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Look out Fern, my cold started friday with a sore throat and won't go away.
And I see someone is wearing those gorgeous boots while playing with the pipsqueek pup!
She's a cutie.

Dawn said...

Puppies, Puppies everywhere!

I just want to let you girls know that I would be willing to free myself up this weekend and accompany you as your musical guest. Some say I have the voice of an angel. Not really, but I can sniff out a good deal at the outlet mall.

Cheryl said...

OH NO! Don't get sick!!!

What a CUTE puppy!

Family Guy and the Simpsons rock.

Don't let anyone else tell you different (and how come NO ONE is suprised that I watch it? hmph)