Monday, March 05, 2007

Nose to Nose

Ruby and Timmy get along pretty well already, except for when Timmy dozes off and forgets we have a dog. Then he wakes up, sees the dog, and it's a mad scramble as he crashes into the furniture in his attempt to run away & hide. A few minutes later he's "hey it's cool, I just forgot about her for a minute". Until the next nap.

So Ruby got spayed today. Pretty rough for an 11-year old so she's not feeling very happy this evening. And how did she make it to this age without ever getting pregnant? Mind-boggling really.

I'm looking forward to a card-making class at the store on Wednesday even though it interferes with my Lost watching. At least the class won't be interrupted every 7 minutes by commercials!

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

If you want, I can break in every 7 minutes to do commercials for the store. Or maybe we can get Audrey, Dawn and Tara to do a stage performance of Lost for your viewing pleasure ;)

Kelli said...

Hey Cheryl's got some good ideas! I say go for the stage performance, don't forget to take pictures.

Anonymous said...

Couldn't do Lost ('cause I have no idea what it's about! - good excuse, eh?), but I'm sure Audrey and Dawn would be happy to oblige... :)

Dawn said...

OK, but I get to be Sun Ye... I think her husband's very cute.

I say we add incomprehendable twists and turns to the card class... maybe a black cloud could come and make stuff disappear...

As for barren Ruby... maybe she's just not into boy dogs... if you know what I mean?

Heather said...

Fern, are sure Ruby is a girl dog?

I will tape LOST for you if you want? You know what a fan I am?

Who is gonna play Sawyer? LOST is nothing without Sawyer!