Saturday, March 03, 2007

Today

Well after Dawn posted a challenge to do a layout on the subject of 'today', and I totally misunderstood and only answered the questions (duh) I actually got inspired to take a picture, print it & scrap it!! Nearly unheard of these days... and I'm posting it here in case I can't get it onto the store's site. The journaling says:

Currently in my CD player: Itzhak Perlman
Reading: Terry Brooks' Armageddon's Children
Last movie seen was Dreamgirls
Favourite TV show: LOST
Last meal out: Souvlaki & prawns at Yama's on Monday
and
Latest Thing That Makes Me Happy: Doggie Kisses
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Heather said...

You rock! I too actually took a picture today, printed and have started the LO.

Yah, puppy kisses!

Anonymous said...

Fern! That rocks! You rock! Love it. Love that you used Lily Kate...

Cheryl said...

Awesome Fern! Love that photo - I may try to do Dawn's challenge later today. If I get out of my pj's and get showered ;)

Kelli said...

That's a great picture! Ruby seems to have settled in quite well.