OK I only posted those pictures so I could copy them to another site. I'm sure there's an easier way but I don't know what it is.
Ruby and I went on a long walk this afternoon; I don't know about her but I was exhausted. But what a beautiful day! And for the 2nd day in a row Holly and her friends played outside all day long which beats sitting on the computer all day.
I stayed up till 1:00 last night reading a really good book (which I spent the first half of today finishing): The Terror by Dan Simmons, about the Franklin Expedition - with a twist. I haven't been so engrossed in a book for quite awhile, and it was nearly 700 pages too. Would be a good book club choice I think.
Well I hear the TV (specifically Homer Simpson) calling my name, better go!
Sunday, March 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Dang, I missed the Simpsons - was it a new one?
You are a good puppy mom :)
Yes, I agree, you are a very good puppy mom.
YOU watch the Simpsons??? I'm at a loss...
wow, from a 700 page book to the Simpsons...you really are flexible with your entertainment choices! Good for you!
Post a Comment