Tuesday, February 05, 2008

How to spend that money

So, 20 cents an hour means an extra $7.00 a week (as opposed to the extra $43.75 I'm getting this week)... This has me thinking what could I do with that $7.00. I could have 1.5 Starbucks grande chai lattes, 2 days of parking in the library parkade, a package of WW Sweet & Salty bars, maybe a magazine. Not bad really!

Anybody have any other ideas of how to spend my raise?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I know what you can do. Save the money to take a trip to Norway and when you have enough, I guess my bodega will be finished!!!

Tara said...

um, SB supplies???

Kelli said...

You could get about 9 pieces of cardstock. Maybe lunch out at a cheap place once a week, like maybe a Wendy's salad. Or you could be totally financially responsible and put it into an RRSP! Ha Ha Ha...

Dawn said...

you could take up smoking... like half a pack a week?

Like a purple cast, smoking is also very sexy.