I went to Starbucks today after getting my hair cut and had my usual non-fat no-water chai latte. However I was hungry so I had a cranberry chocolate soy protein bar as well. Also today after going to WW I discovered that I need to lower my daily points total. Down to 20?! Aack don't know if I can survive that; I've been at 24 all this time. But this sitting around all day in my roboboot means less calories out, less calories in.
Anyway just made me wonder what there is 'healthy' to eat at Starbucks so I printed off the nutritional info from their site (where you have to search by store postal code, how stupid is that) and figured out the points. Here's my list of goodies with 6 points and under:
Chocolate caramel pretzel 6
Banana blueberry soy muffin 6
Reduced fat banana choc coffee cake 6
Multigrain bagel 6
Cinnamon straw 6
Cranberry choc protein bar 6
Low fat fudge brownie (vegan friendly)6
Lowfat cranberry apple oatmeal muffin 5
Sesame seed bagel 5
Wheat croissant (w/whole grains) 5
Cranberry bliss bar 5
Lowfat fruit bar 4
Everything else is probably not worth the points!
Saturday, February 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congrats on the weightloss! You look great! Not that you didn't before.
It sucks lowering points! Especially when we like our food!!!
So, I guess we will have to stick to our regular brekky plans and skip the SB's? I am sure we will all think twice before 'needing' that snack at SB's!! Thanks!
Post a Comment