Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Get this thing offa me!

I guess I'm just not a good patient. That boot is driving me insane, presses down on my foot, weighs a ton (ok 2.8 pounds) and generally pisses me off. It is such a relief to get home from work and take it off.

I missed work most of last week but I went back on Friday. Actually I had stopped in on Wednesday and ended up staying and doing work for a couple of hours. It's just been so hectic with this new job...but time sure has zoomed by! Today I felt like I was getting a bit caught up. I've put away most of my stuff. Brought my camera with me today, intending to take pictures of my new office, but never got around to it. Plus it is the kind of thing you'd rather not do when people are around!

So it's just after 8 pm and I'm resting in bed. Going to read some, probably have a snack to use up the rest of the day's points and hopefully go to sleep early. By morning my foot will feel pretty well normal until I put it back in the torture machine.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I should have lied and said the boot weighed 2 ounces. But since it doesn't I still say go and get a 3 lb. weight and put it around your other ankle and count it as exercise!