Monday, February 04, 2008

Yikes - tagged! Five Things

Five things I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Not keeping a diary
2. Taking Holly to kindergarten
3. Working part-time
4. Being at my all-time highest weight
5. Going to a family reunion & meeting my half-brother for the 1st time

Five things on my to do list today...(it's now after 9 pm., I don't have plans to accomplish anything)
1. clean up kitchen
2. do time slips at work
3. start cleaning out my desk
4. go out for lunch (which I forgot; sorry Beth!)
5. turn in my acceptance letter

Five things I will do when I'm a millionaire...
1. quit working (if I'm a multi-millionaire)
2. buy a new house
3. travel travel travel
4. be a volunteer
5. open my own stationery & office supply store

Five things I'll never wear again...
1. my fat jeans
2. a wedding dress (good one Kelli!)
3. garter belt
4. contact lenses
5. synthetic fabric in hot weather

Five of my favorite toys...
1. camera
2. laptop
3. MP3 player if I could only find where I put it
4. Solitaire on the computer
5. Cropadile

Five banes of my existence...
1. dog hair
2. cat puke
3. dirty old carpets (but good considering #1&2)
4. EGTB
5. intoxicated library patrons

Anybody who wants to can consider themselves tagged...

No comments: