
So this week I'm enjoying $1.25 an hour extra in my capacity as 'acting' Reference Supervisor. I'm enjoying this week 'cause next week when my new position is officially in effect I'll get a whopping 20-some cents an hour increase! Whoo-ee let the good times roll!
Of course I'm in it for the power, not the money, so what does it matter right? (ha!)
I don't quite know how I'm going to get my desk cleaned out and my stuff moved into my new office by the end of the week. I've got about 6 hours of 'free' time to get that done and I don't think it'll be enough but I certainly don't want to have to come in on my own time to do it, which is what my predecessor did.
And it's time to update my Life as a Librarian album... need to take a picture as soon as I get my name put on my door!
3 comments:
I really liked your album! Please open it, too and let us have a look.
Very cute!
I see more shoes in your future with your new pay increase.
Congrats Fern. Maybe another shopping spree in NYC with the pay rise?
Post a Comment