...and nobody came?
Well last night was a bust! Nobody came.
Poor Greg. I felt bad for him, but he accepted that he'd screwed up the advertising. Too little, too late. There was a little radio advertising. He missed the deadline for one paper, forgot to put the time in the other ad. The flyers that were (supposedly) delivered to businesses in the mail - well he checked with his neighbours and only one of them had gotten it.
So there was no shortage of helpers, but only 2-3 customers. Guess we'll try again tonight although I don't see how it will be any different. He was talking about renting a truck and taking everything to an auction house, but I don't know for sure what the new plan is.
The only thing I know for sure is - it's NOT ALL COMING BACK TO OUR HOUSE!!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh... i'm sorry to hear that!
but you're right... IT CAN'T COME BACK TO YOUR HOUSE!!!
maybe an auction house is a simpler way to deal with the stuff anyway?
That's really too bad! That must suck?
So, what kind of stuff does he have to get rid of? I am looking for another laptop, without VISTA and a desk top without Vista.
I hope he is sucessful in getting rid of it all!
Post a Comment