




It's my day off so I thought I'd take some pictures this morning. Needed to take some pictures to scrap with all my new fall embellishments!
Otherwise, when last I posted it was after the non-existent auction. All the stuff from Greg's shop (and more) is back in our basement & carport although Greg is taking a load to the dump as we speak.
I had my hair coloured last week and although people have been clamouring for pictures, you just can't tell what it looks like! Which is, I guess, far more noticeable to me than to anyone else. I wanted to go darker blonde so the roots wouldn't always show so easily but she got carried away and put a bunch of brown foils in the front which I am just not liking.
Greg's brother is coming for a visit next weekend - he hasn't been out here for a few years so we're looking forward to seeing him.
Same old same old at work, people are getting very frustrated there. I am waiting to see how a proposed re-organization may affect me later this year (could be a good thing).
A-M was here last week, walking the half marathon. Good for her! Maybe next year I will give it a try.
Anyway as you can see, my world is not very interesting right now. So there you go...
3 comments:
LOL.... I was looking at my FALL garden also thinking I should take some pics.... but I didn't.... way to go!
lovely pics Fern! now we just need to see the hair!
Good for you for getting outside!
As for the hair, take a pic so we can be the judge of how it looks!
Post a Comment