Thursday, September 13, 2007

shoes




Well here I am back home again and feeling not that great. Jet lag I guess. But not too jet lagged to spend the day mostly on the computer! So for those who are interested, I've found pictures of the 3 (count 'em) pairs of shoes I bought in New York. I find pictures online as my size 11's don't photograph so well!

6 comments:

Kelli said...

They are all pretty snazzy, but I love the bottom ones.
Glad you're back, not so glad you feel icky.

Dawn said...

ooohhhhh Fern!
If only you were one or two sizes smaller!!!

My fav are the middle ones!

nice souveniers!!!!

see you soon, welcome home!
Dawn

Audrey said...

love those shoes... and yahoo thick heels are back (so they will be a Kelowna fad in about 2 years!

Tara will be drooling over those shoes....

Anonymous said...

Hey Fran! Glad you're back and it sure sounds like you had a great trip. Can't wait to hear all about it! Love the shoes, BTW! Yes, Audrey is right...

Randi said...

Love those red ones!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful shoes Fernie! I love all three! So....how do they feel after wearing them for a day.....