Anyway I'm trying to get inspired to make Christmas cards so thought I'd post some pictures of previous years'. Maybe it'll get me going...

OK here I'm going to post the picture of me after I had my makeover at Saks in New York in the summertime. That was so cool...
5 comments:
Great cards Fern... definite inspiration for doing some this year! You look great after your "makeover at Saks"!
And, in answer to your question... YES, I was bawling...
Hi Fernie...you look fabulous dawling...!
Too bad about the photos...I just posted some new ones to my blog...altho blogger.com was very very slow today....maybe that was the problem.
Christmas Cards look wonderful...where do you find the time?
Any new kitties in the family?
xo
mej
I love your button snowman!
These cards are gorge!!!!!
Not as lovely as you, but lovely none the less. Mind if I lift your button snowman idea... it's so darling.
Post a Comment