Tuesday, October 24, 2006

we had company tonight



I got home from work and while I was in the kitchen getting ready to open Kelli's card (thanks Kelli!) I glanced out the deck door to see these guys helping themselves to Vesper's food. Timmy was inside hissing at them, I waved my arms around but they just looked up at the dinner theatre and kept eating. Greg chased them away when he got home a few minutes later.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Wow, that's fast! I mailed them yesterday afternoon.
Love the racoons. Hug one for me!

Dawn said...

The "Racoon Whisperer" you are not.

They're so cute you'd almost forget they are rodents:-) If you'd kept that third cat they could have outnumbered the racoons... now that's a showdown I'd like front row tickts too... a little gang war on your porch.

Anonymous said...

Hey Fern,

Did I tell you about the raccoon we had stuck, head first, in our green compost cart? He had chewed his way through the vent and then got stuck. Raccoon freakout. Getting him unstuck was quite the little adventure.

Too bad I didn't get any photographs!