Here's Min's make & take
Gen & Dawn
The vogue girls: Tara, Min & Audrey
More of Min's make & takeJust wanted to post some photos of this weekend. Look what you're missing...;) I tried to post these to the store's forum but the files are too big.
Librarian, wife, mother, traveler, scrapbooker. Not that there's time for all of it...
4 comments:
Who's that cutie in the brown hoodie?
Thanks for these Fern! So glad you were there and that you had a great time.... great to hang out with all these great women!
Great pictures! Looks like you were busy. I see so many people I know!
those are great! I of course slept with the cutie in the hoodie!
Love the one of Tara, Min and myself!
Look at those sassy girls!
I'm so glad you came Fern! I can't wait until the next one!
Post a Comment