Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Well I guess I should comment on the fact that I turned 50 yesterday. At least I can console myself with the knowledge that (according to others) I don't look anywhere near my age. But you know, it isn't really any big deal. And I did get into the Aquarium for free this summer (it also turned 50). I have all those seniors discounts to look forward to in just 5 short years!

We are fostering 2 kitties from the SPCA right now. I think there's a way to post their photos. Let's try it out:

On the left is Timmy - he's very calm & laid back.
Cookie is on the right; he's a wild cat!

but they're both very nice.

1 comment:

mj said...

Cute kitties....how are their "problems"??? Trifid will be "batching it" this weekend as my sister and I are heading to Victoria. Bye.