How can it be time to get ready for work already?? Working 1-9 is great but the mornings are certainly not productive for me. Never mind, I'm still recuperating from several days of company. My good friend AM came to visit me for my birthday and we wore each other out. Thank God at least I don't have to get up at 6:00 to go to work - EVER!
Had a nice compliment at work yesterday, a fellow told me I was a very good researcher when I found a picture of his great-grandfather's ship online. It wasn't exactly rocket science but then I am an information professional after all (he he).
First real day of school yesterday for DD and she was so hyper last night. So far, she seems to like high school better than the elementary schools she's gone to. I'll keep my fingers crossed for her.
Thursday, September 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment