Saturday, September 09, 2006

lazy saturday

I haven't really done a thing today. Holly and I went to Blockbuster to pick up a couple of movies and then to the A&W for some junk food on the way home. Greg and I have been watching Carnivale on DVD. It was on HBO although we never saw it on TV. A very good albeit weird show set during the Depression about a travelling circus and the age-old battle between good and evil.

But the film I'm really waiting for is this one http://www.scrappedmovie.com/index.html
I've ordered a copy (I hope). Wes was having some trouble with Canadian orders but I think that's been fixed. I'll be anxiously waiting for the mailman for the next couple of weeks. Check out the promos on the site - I particularly like the last one where all the scrappers are reacting to the presence of this big burly biker in their midst.

No comments: