Saturday, May 26, 2007

This 'n That

Found this odd article, must remember for my NY trip which is definitely going to include shoe-shopping.

So this Facebook business is just too weird, I notice most of us in a certain circle are spending all our time on Facebook and none at all on a certain message board. I REALLY didn't want to get into the whole Facebook thing but that's not exactly working out and I've been impressed to find all manner of people - relatives, co-workers etc. I'm not sure how long I'll stick with it but it is fun.

Holly and I collided with each other last night and I think I broke my toe, or close to it anyway. Good thing it's sandal season! We were walking her friend Sam home at the time and we ended up staying at their house for a couple of hours and it was quite a bizarre evening. First time I've met Sam's mom...

A-M's coming up in a couple of weeks so I'm looking forward to that, she hasn't been here for quite awhile. We'll try to cram in as much stuff as we can while she's here and hope that the weather is good.

Well time to try to wake up Holly again. Greg I'll leave alone, he didn't come to bed till nearly 5 a.m.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry to hear about your toe! That sucks! But, none the less, a good excuse for people to wait on you????

Audrey said...

Facebook is a collision of all our worlds together!

Sorry about your toe! Are you going to the crop this month?