Thanks everybody for the kind words about Ruby. She has woken me up 2 nights barking since she's been gone but I'm starting to feel better. Not better enough to stop at the SPCA to donate our leftover dog food though. My poor MIL was very sad when I had to tell her about Ruby; the two of us were standing in the back garden crying away. As she said, sometimes they adopt you before you've decided to adopt them.
Anyway as the saying goes...
the tough go shopping. This week I bought myself the All My Memories cropping tote in green & black and then today I was thrilled to find new crocs!

Mine are black although I was thrilled to find that Sport Check actually had them in my size in pale pink & off-white as well. hmmm decisions decisions! Practicality won out.
3 comments:
what a sad week... glad you're feeling up to shopping though.. that's a good sign... baby steps, right? baby steps in your brand new crocs :-)
e-hugging you...
Dawn
My heart to you!
But, wasn't there a bra? Ha!
Sorry about the sun burn? But, worth it! Such a beautiful day, glad we didn't waste it.
Maybe we'll go to SPCA together?
Love the shoes!
I've got to find some fancy ones for S's grad, but I don't think those will work.
Post a Comment