Tuesday, May 01, 2007

tagged

Well thanks Kelli for the tag. I'm supposed to post 7 random things about myself...

1. I woke up one morning in my teens and had a sudden (& permanent) aversion to the smell of bacon - I'm only now getting so I can stand the smell of it again.

2. I have an awesomely tidy & organized scraproom!

3. When I was about 39 I learned I had a half-brother in Norway...so much for being an only child!

4. My great-grandmother was really choked when she couldn't get on the same ship to Canada as her friend did: Titanic.

5. I went to elementary school with another girl named Fern. We were in the same grade, looked similar (fat, short blonde hair, glasses) and the little kids thought we were twins.

6. I am, like many others, an avid reader, excellent speller and love to add up numbers.

7. I do not know 7 people to challenge with this! All my blogging buddies are taken and nobody else reads my blog! or if they do, they don't leave any comments...

And haven't we done this before?? I have a real deja vu feeling about this whole thing.

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I know what you mean about doing it before, I actually thought about cutting and pasting my last list.

Dawn said...

I think our other thing was "WEIRD THINGS ABOUT YOU" was it not? Close anyway...

YOu know what's funny... for some reason when I started reading I thought I had opened Audrey's blog... and I thought, Oh, Audrey's got early perimenopause.... oh, Audrey' Scandanavian--wierd!... I didn't pickup until the LIbrary comment...
duh!

Looking forward to hangin' with you on Saturday... and I'm also happy to know there is another person in my life with excellent spelin' scilz.

:-)

Cheryl said...

You know, rumour in my family is that my grandma (as an infant) was supposed to come over on the Titanic as well and they missed it for some reason. Phew.