Well, warm and sunny skies - it's about time! I hope it isn't just a temporary thing. I'm off work next week, not being in New York, but instead just staying home and thanking God on Tuesday that I'm not on Askaway!! It's really starting to look like it's not just our imagination and self-pity that makes us think our Tuesday morning shift is busier than anyone else's. This past week there were 3 of us on and we had about 12 people waiting and each had at least 2 questions. Same time next day I spy in and find only 2 people on duty and only 1 question, nobody waiting! What's with that??
I went to the NSD retreat last Saturday and ended up having a good time although I wasn't sure I was up to it. And I even got 4 pages done! I'm hoping that while I'm off I'll do some more as well as clean up the house somewhat. There's always that elusive garage sale on the horizon.
Greg wiped his computer clean and started fresh, however he didn't reinstall the drivers for either the printer or the scanner so I'm powerless till I find the discs (so far no luck with that). You can tell who's the one who actually uses them - it ain't him, or they'd be installed!
Well guess it's time to get ready for work. Have a wonderful weekend, and Happy Mother's Day!
Thursday, May 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey Fern it was great seeing you on Saturday. Enjoy your week off and have a great Mother's Day!
I'm glad you came on NSD!!! We had a blast!
Glad to hear you got so much done.
It IS springy out there, isnt' it??
Enjoy your week off! I hope you get to spend a lot of time in your "new room" :-)
Happy Mother's day to you!
I am ery happy too that you ended up coming to the retreat!
Too much fun had by all!
What will you do with yourself next week????
Post a Comment