Aha - we did 6 weird things in February. I knew it all seemed familiar.
So, a few things going on with me lately. I've been grumpy as hell for one, no scrapping or wanting to think about it or talk to anybody or anything. Hormones...sigh the joys of perimenopause. Don't worry kids you'll be there soon enough. I was happy to be able to read 2 books last weekend though, haven't done that in ages.
I just changed my travel plans for the summer. After having booked a trip to New York for next week (months ago) I learned more recently that my cousins are planning a family reunion in Norway on September 1st. The last one was in '98 so of course I do want to go. But I was overwhelmed with all the decision making... that's a long way to go for a one-day party! And I just wasn't in the mood to spend any time in Scandinavia - been there done that. So yesterday I got the bright idea to postpone NYC till August, fly through there on my way to Oslo and spend a few days on my way back. So that's my new plan. I feel immensely relieved plus it's going to be so much less expensive. Although Aeroplan does charge $55 a pop for each change I make :(
We have security cameras up in the library now, it's great fun to pose in front of them while everyone else is gathered around the monitor - we figure we might put on some skits during closed hours. But things have been much calmer there lately which is a great relief. Askaway is as insane as ever, but it's some consolation to know that every participating librarian in the province has to deal with those damn Surrey kids, no matter when their shift is.
So now that I'm not {as} grumpy anymore, I signed up at the last minute for the retreat this Saturday. I hope to have a good - and possibly productive - time!
Tuesday, May 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!
We'll see you one the weekend, but leave your grumpy pants at home!
Yeehaw! I happy you are going to be at the crop! And yah, leave the grumpy pants at home as Kelli has already volunteered her full-size overalls in that dept.!
Just joking!
Are you doing the clock class Fri? If so, I will see you then!
Heather
I'm glad that you made it to the retreat Fern!
(heh heh at Kelli & Heather)
Post a Comment