Saturday, January 20, 2007

too much fun

at the crop Friday night! I was amazed at how much I got done - several pages in my New York album. Not that they're anything fancy, not using any patterned paper, and it is only 8.5 x 11 so not many pictures either! But still I would like to get it done before I go again. Which I still can't decide about, but looks like May some time.

Felt pretty much like crap the last couple of days - migraine, middle age, flu - who knows? So today I stayed home. And I watched TV. To be precise I stayed in bed till nearly noon when Greg came home & scared me half to death (didn't hear him come in). He left shortly thereafter and then I got dressed and moved to the couch where I stayed for the rest of the day. I watched The Moonstone (DVD from the library), Andromeda, Stargate, and some British forensic pathologist/cop show. It was actually very pleasant. And now it's just about time to go to bed again once I nag Holly to finish her homework.

Oh I also nearly finished eating the leftover asiago & artichoke dip from Friday...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I had fun too Fern... I'm glad you came! And got stuff done! I hope you feel better tomorrow (I'm sure the asiago & artichoke dip will help!!!!)

Dawn said...

Ohhhhh that dip is DEADLY!
Hope you're feeling better tomorrow... everyone needs a day to flop once in a while... be well!!!

Anonymous said...

I had fun too! And I dreamed of that dip. Seriously.

Hope you are feeling better!