I got my hair cut on Friday, kept the length but have layers now instead. I think I must have lost a pound or 2 as a result!And I have to have a mini-rant about Yahoo Photos which I've been using for a long time but since I upgraded to IE 7, it no longer works. I can't upload photos into it at all. So, I went to Picasa instead and I have to say I'm impressed. Especially with the 'Blog This' feature. I could crop, fix my red eye and post it all in one easy step (well just about).
3 comments:
Love the luscious layers!
It's a lovely style on you!
Happy new year, party animal!
Great new 'do, Fern! Happy New Year!
Can you still put your hair in a "librarian bun"? You are so ruining my preconceived notions of what a librarian is!
Lookin' good anyway!
Post a Comment