Sunday, January 28, 2007

The cat came back

Well actually he never left. We've been trying to get rid of Smokey for about 3 weeks now but he's just not leaving. First the SPCA called asking if we were ready to give him back but I wasn't sure. Waited a couple more weeks then called to say I was bringing him in. Is he still sneezing? Well (I cannot tell a lie) yes maybe once or twice. No good, he has to go for five whole days without a sneeze. So this week goes by and I never hear him sneeze so I call again yesterday and we have all his stuff packed up. Sorry we don't have any room, can you call back on Monday? No - it'll have to wait till next weekend then. sigh. I mean he's a really lovely cat but requires a LOT of maintenance which we're just not into. So perhaps next weekend he will be a goner...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: