Sunday, November 26, 2006

a little bit grumpy, this feeling inside

OK this is a really weird story. Very similar to the fellow here in Kelowna who was found in his apartment after being missing for such a long time.

It's snowing. Looks nice but I hate it. Specifically I hate driving in it but it's not usually as bad as I think it's going to be. And I have a headache (which has been with me for a few days now). Guess it's the change in weather. I wonder how many people will turn out for my talk tomorrow. I know I wouldn't go!!

And it's nearly noon, Holly & Greg aren't up yet. Maybe I should have stayed in bed too...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's such a nice article. Thank you so much.
Go make something or look at a magazine or eat some chocolate because sitting around reading that stuff will not put you in a better mood.
We need to have another get together.

Info Goddess said...

Ya think??

I'm all for getting together. When the snow stops ;)

Anonymous said...

HA! And that death, they say, is NOT suspicious??? Okay...

Oh, Fern, I don't like the snow either... it would be totally fine with me if it were to snow on, like, December 22nd, and be gone on January 10th... that would be more than enough winter for me! Have some chocolate (perhaps a Betty Crocker thing???) and keep warm!

Audrey said...

Frumpy, grumpy dazzzzssss!

Ya I'd stay in bed till noon if I could! What are you doing out of BED?