Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Laughter is the best medicine
Well I've been feeling a little under the weather the last few days, just tired & listless I guess you'd say. Today I feel some better, which is miraculous between getting stressed out during Askaway again this morning (damn those grade 9's in Surrey) and then being subjected to paint fumes mysteriously permeating the Reference area this afternoon. But now I've just been laughing uncontrollably while reading Rick Mercer's blog. If you're a fan of his, you have to check it out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was going to ask how you are copying with AskAway...yes, it can be quite stressful!!
Help - how do I get my photos on my blog...it used to work, and now i can't figure it out...help me!
think i figured out the photo thing...not sure if it is logical ... but you have to add the image before you type any text? Not sure, but it seems to have worked.
Oops, meant to say "coping" with AskAway (not copying)....how DO you find it...do let me know....how many hours of it do you do per week? take care...mj
Post a Comment