OK it's not that wonderful, but it's been a pleasant day. Holly and I got up at a decent hour - 9:00 maybe, had some hot chocolate, and waited to see how long it'd be before Greg got up. Of course when we went to bed last night around 11:00, he was just getting up from a very late nap to wrap his presents (purchased between 3:30 and 5:00).
Anyway he got up around 10:30 and made a fire & I made him some tea. Then we opened our gifts. I was quite amazed that he even did go shopping and made some very good choices too - I got some RAM for my laptop, a mouse (to treat the solitaire-induced carpal tunnel I've given myself), and some lovely pearl earrings. Holly gave me a ring she made in metal art, an ornament & a wooden carving of a bird. The most fun gift of the day was the laser pointer I gave Greg (who's been talking about the cats being bored). Well they weren't bored with that! Oh Vespers was too cool to be fooled by it but Timmy was hilarious chasing it all around the house.
So some croissants, cheese & scrambled eggs for breakfast and then we lazed around all day. I just woke up from a nap, Greg's out blowing snow and Holly's having a shower.
We have our Christmas dinner tomorrow at Greg's mom's so nothing special for supper today. I finally finished the little chipboard coaster book I made for the nephew & niece and I still have to print a photo or two for my MIL.
Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment