I made this layout on Christmas night to give to my mother-in-law for Christmas. Fortunately I took a picture of it because the next day at her place (with most of the people in the photo there) my camera died. The lens would not retract and it just kept turning itself off, albeit with the lens open & extended... so there are no pictures of this Christmas, except for a couple I took at home of the cats and the ones I took of the little book I made of the pictures Camille took last Christmas....
Boo hoo. But since I haven't left the house since Boxing Day I have not taken the camera in to be looked at or done anything else. And now I uploaded the rest of the pics on my memory card to my laptop using Picasa and now my Picasa is all screwed up, with pictures showing up in various folders that aren't really there. Oh a random European picture showing in the library of the October 2008 folder for example. Click on it and it turns into a different picture. Grrrrr

2 comments:
Super cute little album!
My camera does the same thing, an E18 error, I googled it, it's common, but once it warms back up, it works just fine.
Fun projects Fern! Love the little book.
Post a Comment