Holy cow where is the time going? Not that I'm stressed out about Christmas - more looking forward to the time off. Our last open day is December 23rd and then I'm off till January 5th. Plus I have a lot of vacation time left so I might extend those holidays. Although let's face it, what will I do with myself if I'm not at work?
Perhaps I will scrapbook... Last weekend I went with Audrey up to Sunnybrae for a weekend with the Crazy Croppers which was lots of fun. The food (and there was tons of it) was excellent, the company was great, and I actually got some things done!! Not that I brought lots with me, it was really about the right amount. I tried to finish one project which had been hiding in the closet so long I forgot it existed. Plus I did one two-page layout and did most of a little chipboard album for a Christmas present.
Or maybe I'll read the holidays away. I put the rest of the Harry Dresden Files series on hold (kind of Harry Potter becomes a hard-boiled detective), and I have several other things on my list as well. I also took out a couple of DVD's and of course there's no limit now on how often I can get my 2 movies from Zip.ca. I had zipped Quantum Leap because I had such fond memories of it but now I know it was better in the 80's!
And there's always a possibility that I could go to the Coast for a few days but I was there so many times this year I don't have a burning desire to do that. Kelly and I discussed going to Vegas in January but we'll see.
Today I'm home. It's 11:30 and I'm still in bed, feeling quite wiped after a weekend of nowhere near enough sleep and a sore throat that comes & goes on a daily basis. I could easily go back to sleep but will try to save that for this afternoon...
p.s. don't panic - the new photo is from December 28/07. We've only had a tiny bit of snow so far this winter!
Monday, December 01, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ahhh, Quantum Leap. That was so cool, don't tell me it really wasn't! I'll have to make a mental note not to revisit and 80s shows that I loved (Moonlighting springs to mind) just in case they really suck.
What no scrapbooking plans for December?
I hope you get to do a little of everything on your list with your days off!!
Post a Comment