

Well I was tagged a couple of times in the last week or two, guess I'd better get on that!
1. If your doctor told you today that you were pregnant, what would you say? Medically impossible in so many ways!
2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? January 25/08
3. What did the last text message you sent say? Probably something like "How r u getting home? we can't pick u up"
4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Sense of humour, nice hands & nails, happiness.
5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? Be able to walk normally!
6. Shoe size? 11
7. Been to Mexico? Yup
8. When is the last time you had a massage? Long time ago...
9. What was the last TV show you watched? Enterprise
10. What are your plans for the weekend? WW, maybe shopping, and Easter dinner on Monday at the MIL's.
11. If your significant other asked you to marry them today what would you say? ummm let me get back to you on that.
12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Crutches and doggie towels.
13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Getting dressed.
14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? George Clooney
15. Have you ever been to a strip club? If I have it was a really long time ago.
16. What is the best ice cream flavor? I'm so boring - vanilla!.
17. What is the last sporting event you watched? You mean live? The Whitecaps back in the 80's
18. Ever go camping? Once again, many years ago.
19. Last phone call? To physio.
20. Are you allergic to anything? Creamy cucumber salad dressing & certain brands of toothpaste.
21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? I think I'm about as grown-up as I'm going to get.
22. What do you do at work? Librarian.
23. What is your mom's name? Ellen but commonly known as "Dot"
24. Ever cried for no reason? probably
25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? Not likely
26. What is your favorite color to wear? There's so many!
27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? Vancouver to Oslo.
28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Ooh I'm bad, haven't really done any. through the Kootenays and to Lethbridge I guess
29. What are your turn-offs? Stupidity and rudeness, irresponsibility
30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? Wine
31. What are you craving right now? Nothing, I'm full! (but note how we all assume this means food).
In other news, no more roboboot!!! I took today off work and went back to the Ortho Clinic at the hospital this morning. The doctor said the fracture is healing fine & I don't need the roboboot anymore. As for physio he kind of left that up to me but I'm going to go for it. My first appointment isn't till next Thursday though. Afterwards Holly and I had appointments at the hair salon so it was great that I was able to drive there myself...although I did notice that my foot was a tiny bit weak when it came to braking so I had to watch myself.
Holly got her hair cut & coloured today - and I had my roots done. So it was an expensive visit but worth it; she LOVES her new 'do and I have to say it looks terrific - a bit darker than her own colour with a few reddish-purple foils in it. Barely visible in the picture.
And the other picture, I just had to take - my office door!
Anyway hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend!
4 comments:
Love Holly's hair! Nice look!
Super glad you have your freedom back.
Guess you can't pick your nose in private in that office?
Ha!
Yay for no more roboboot! Holly's hair looks great!
Congratulations on freeing your foot from it's robo-prison!
Holly's hair looks fantastic! Good for her!
You are a mrs. big wig, now baby!!!!
Holy cow! Holly's hair looks amazing! :) Happy to hear you got rid of the boot too :)
Post a Comment