Sunday, March 30, 2008

Not enough time

I'm suffering from a severe lack of time. I would have thought that after having 5 days off last weekend I would have been happy to go back to work. No. I was kind of grumpy most of the week - and it was only 4 days! Now I'm supposed to go back to 5 day weeks!?

I've been to physio twice, not sure that it's helping. And the appointments are an hour long - I don't have time to stay there for an hour! I've got 2 more appointments this week, 8:00 Tuesday morning and 8:30 Thursday. I'm going to have to change the Thursday one - I've got a meeting at 9:30 and would not get there in time. Plus $220 for a week's worth of physio seems like money I could be doing something else with (like buying gas?)

We've been having meetings at work about statistics lately. Of course this was something that was brought up at the last reference librarians' meeting (last October) but nothing happened till the week before last and then we're all panicking 'cause it's to be done before the next meeting (this Thursday). Didn't we have 6 months to do this? So it's been a crash course in chart-making with Microsoft Excel for a couple of us.

On the bright side, I see the temperature is forecast to be 15 on Thursday! This is very exciting. Maybe spring is really coming after all. We did sit outside in the backyard yesterday for awhile which was nice. As long as I was in the sun it was quite lovely.

And we did it again today!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I feel for you!

UGH, work! I will have to get back to the swing of things.
I don't want to work anymore!

Kelli said...

You should retire. I've heard that is the way to go.