Friday, December 07, 2007

So not ready

So what is it, just over 2 weeks till Christmas?! Ha! Have I made cards? well a few but they're still sitting on my desk. Have I done any shopping? Very little, and I have 2 presents that need to go in the mail. They haven't been bought yet. Have I decorated or put a tree up? no.

Just not motivated! Not motivated to blog either, obviously. But I'm not stressed over it - yet. I don't really want to go shopping on the weekends, it's going to be a zoo, so I'll go on the weeknights instead I suppose.

Oh - lost 2.6 my first week on WW; weigh in again tomorrow morning so we'll see. Dinner Wednesday with Dawn, Gina & Jane didn't help - mmm those deep fried bananas were good. The first week went well but this week I've been hungry all the time!

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Congrats on the weight loss.
I am just starting to panic, I did get some cards out today. It's just coming too fast.

Heather said...

Good for you! That's FAB!
Your not alone, no cards done here, no shopping, some decorating, no baking, still haven't cleaned house from all my crafts.
Liquor cabinet is stocked, though! Taking in The Live Nativity tomorrow, so, I should be good to go!

Cheryl said...

Way to go on the WW!!!

I am so with you on everything. I have bought 3 gifts, did a little baking (ate most of it myself) and decided to pull a grinch on the Christmas card thing this year. I have decorated, so that's a plus.