...and have a stress-free Christmas!
1. Don't feel bad that you didn't send any Christmas cards. There's nothing wrong with e-cards.
2. Don't have Christmas dinner at your house. No worries about cooking at all. Doesn't matter that you don't have room to swing a cat (sorry Vespers & Timmy).
3. Join WW and you don't have to feel that you should bake.
4. Decide not to buy your spouse a gift and you won't feel bad that you don't get anything you didn't pick yourself. Buy yourselves a new TV instead...after Christmas!
5. Go for breakfast with a friend and avoid doing the errands that should be done. Which will make you happier? Thanks for the brekkie Heather!
So I (can you tell?) am feeling pretty darn good today. Down 9.2 at WW, off work till January 3rd, going to a movie with the neighbours tonight. Simply having a wonderful Christmastime...
Saturday, December 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That sounds awesome, Fern! And way to go on the wl!
WHOOO HOOOO!
great job on the WW and I really like your way of handling the hulabaloo!!!!
You have a great Christmas!!!!!!!!
See you soon!!!
Dawn
Good for you for being the only person to ever lose weight over the holidays!
Good for you on WW, Fern! Yay!
Merry Christmas to you, Greg & Holly!
Ha! Gotta love all the stressless stuff! I'm so wih you! I am however, doing the dinner thing and can't wait. Yup it's strange but, I love to do the big Family get together for dinners.
Have a Merry Merry. DOn't forget the rum!
Happy B'Day, Holly!
Post a Comment