it must be ask a stupid question day. oh sorry I mean Askaway... Actually it was not bad today, very busy, but mostly decent people being polite & suitably thankful for answers.
I'm going to be an observer at the library board meeting tomorrow and am very curious to hear whether the board passes several changes that management has come up with. One may affect me personally - so we'll see what happens.
I'm being a bad dog mom - Myla couldn't go for a walk till the weekend after her spay, so I took her out on Sunday morning. She met a saint bernard & a retriever and had fun playing with them for awhile. But I haven't taken her out since. By the time I get home from work it's so dark & cold that I just can't make myself go for a walk. And so far at least, getting up 1/2 hour early just isn't happening! Of course Greg is home all day and he could take her out couldn't he? But he doesn't, no matter how much I try to guilt him into it.
I've spent a small fortune on craft fairs lately but am looking forward to putting up all the decorations (after the end of this month). I really need & want to make Christmas cards but no motivation there either. I'm taking a long weekend this weekend though so maybe something will happen then.
Oh I'm going back to WW this weekend - yes you read it here first folks. AM is also going back (in Vancouver) so I said I'd do it with her. Now - to eat as much as I can during the next few days... actually I have a stomach-ache already!
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I wish you lots of luck with WW. I really enjoy it, when I'm following the plan.
Good for you one the WW front! It REALLY helps to have someone to check in with... you and AM will be great for each other!
enjoy your decorating... the end of the month is coming!
Post a Comment