Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Making Friends

 
Well for at least one evening Zoe and Timmy got up close and personal - and nobody was injured! The truce didn't last long though.

Looks like we'll have Zoe here till Sunday when I will drop her off at the kennel where she'll be for a week while her mom is away on vacation. If I weren't going away as well we could probably keep her longer. It's funny 'cause we're finding her to be really quite a good dog (although she doesn't really like Greg) and she walks well on the leash etc. which stuns her mom because, as is the case with some children, the dog behaves better with other people than she does at home!

So incredibly busy at work this week - I'm just exhausted and looking forward to the weekend where I have nothing to do except laundry, pack, pedicure & lunch with the MIL and family. Hopefully I will get some quality sleeping done too.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Dawn said...

look at you in your element... relaxing surrounded by furry friends!

i'm so excite for you and your trip!! and jealous, of course!