Thursday, August 23, 2007

The people you find in the library

I just have to tell you about this guy who was in the library earlier this week. Picture Matthew McConnaghy(sp?) with just a slightly different face. This gorgeous young man walks up the stairs, wearing a little tank top & long shorts, very Matthew-ish from People magazine photos, I nearly get whiplash watching him go by.

Quite awhile later he (and his shorter much less interesting friend) comes up to the desk to ask if he can have some Scotch tape. I am once again mesmerized by all those muscles and his blonde curly hair. Then I kind of come to and pay attention to his request. He wants some tape to hold together 2 origami flowers he has made. His Michael's bag is on the counter and I can see he's got their papercrafts encyclopedia inside and he's holding these 2 cute little paper flowers. So I tell him about Andrea's paper petals class and we have a little talk about paper flowers and then off he goes.

Not your typical Greek god...

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I haven't even met him and I love him!
Coming to the library to find Flower Making Man!!!