blog tag...thanks to Tara!
5 things in my refrigerator:
1. milk
2. Tazo Chai concentrate
3. eggs
4. something green that needs to be thrown out (there's a few of those actually)
5. apples
5 things in my car:
1. Donna Leon book on CD
2. water bottle
3. clothes to go to dry cleaners
4. dog leash
5. gum
5 things in my purse or backpack:
1. wallet
2. cell phone
3. pen
4. flight itinerary
5. passport
5 things in my closet:
1. purses
2. old toys
3. scarves
4. slippers
5. clothes
5 things in the world I want to see before I die:
1. Antarctica
2. New Zealand
3. Cook Islands
4. Queen Charlottes
5. Stonehenge
Thanks Tara - that was a challenge (especially when realizing we really need to go grocery shopping!!! However not my problem, Greg can do that when I'm gone!)
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment