Sunday, July 08, 2007
Modern Times
Greg brought home a new laptop a few days ago for me to try out but after 24 hours I've decided to stick with old faithful here (a Toshiba). The new one was very shiny, had a 17" monitor but I like this one better.
Then I thought I would like to be able to get pictures off my cell phone & onto my laptop. The guy in the Rogers store said emailing them was the best way. I just found some bare bones instructions and it seems you can only send them right after you take them. I couldn't find any way to get pictures currently stored on the phone to email...too bad, there were a few Artistry pictures on there I would have like to see in bigger than 1x1 format! Anyway I took this one of Greg and thought it came out not too bad for so few pixels.
And today (thinking I would actually scrapbook something) I printed some pictures directly off my memory card in the printer. That was impressively easy! But have I done anything with them? Nooooooo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Does Greg sell laptops? I have a kid interested in getting one. Emily is very excited about the Crystal Mall.
printing them is the first step!
you'll be all printed and ready to go for friday!
HA! Not bad for a phone pic! Yes Kurt and I have been looking now for a couple of months for a laptop. We have decided that it would be my new computer. Haven't made any decisions yet.
Just store up all those creative juices Fern, for Friday! Yah, like anything will actually get scrapped?
And I would like to apologize for distracting you on Friday when you were trying to get some pictures scrapped!
I am compiling a list of important questions to ask you though.
Post a Comment