Thursday, July 19, 2007
Doggie Anxiety
OK I was just cruising through the SPCA website as I do every couple of days and - gasp - today the last dog on the list is a young male border collie named Buddy. No photo at the moment but the description sounds very nice. I practically have heart palpitations! I know Greg really doesn't want another dog; too much work is his opinion which is very valid. Holly couldn't care less, she's a cat person. And the idea of having to walk a dog twice a day in 35+ temperatures doesn't appeal to me either. But still... I get an hour & a half for lunch tomorrow so I may take a drive to the SPCA. See if they know if Buddy likes cats...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
And what a good name too.
I hope he likes cats. If not, get rid of the cats, get the dog.
Sounds wonderful, Fern! Trust your heart when you meet him. Good luck with whatever decision you make!
Post a Comment