Oh dear thanks a lot Kelli! 6 weird things about me eh? Well let me think...
1. I have some psychic ability. Yes I sometimes know things before they happen. Seriously.
2. When driving I often try to memorize details about the drivers & cars around me and plan escape routes in case there's an accident.
3. I remember phone numbers. From a long time ago. In fact I remember the numbers but don't necessarily remember who they belong to...
4. Nowadays, to remember numbers I use the Dewey Decimal System as a memory aid.
5. I used to choose birthday cards for my Mom by reading the ones in the store till I found one that made me cry. That was always the right card!
6. What's really weird? I just asked Holly and Greg for some weird things about me and they couldn't think of anything...
And darn there's nobody left for me to tag...
But another thing on my mind: A co-worker of mine has a sister who is a scrapper & blogger. He has now found her blog and as a result, can get to mine. So I'd better watch what I say!! Oh don't worry Mark, I only have NICE things to say about YOU...
Friday, February 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You're not that weird, and some how I thought you would be...
That's nice that your family couldn't think of anything weird.
LOL... I don't think those are to exceptionally weird... just quirky!
Your psychic abilities are just like Dezmond from LOST!
I like your list!
Post a Comment