Monday, February 19, 2007

Day 3

This was the picture the SPCA had on their website and in the paper. Pretty perky looking puppy eh? The vet was just here and she agreed with the 'kennel boy' at the SPCA that Ruby looks more like 7 than 11. Good teeth, good shape overall, never been spayed and never had puppies - like how did that happen??

Sunday morning she let me sleep till 9:00 which was awesome; I wasn't sure how much of an early riser she'd be. Last night though she had an 'accident' in the hallway (at least I'm assuming it wasn't one of the cats). I did not sleep well (that makes 3 nights in a row) and dragged myself out at 7:00 this morning to take her for a walk. Greg says she started crying as soon as I let for work this morning - not realizing that he was still here. I hope she doesn't have any serious separation anxiety.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kelli said...

Ha Ha Ha!
Welcome to a dog's life!
Sally is a seperation licker.
Maybe you will have to get seeing dog harness and take her to work with you.

Dawn said...

Oh, she's sooooo sweet!
Congrats! Lucky dog!

Anonymous said...

She's adorable Fern! Congrats!