Tuesday, September 02, 2008

They're so smart

Greg and Holly have been posting their first video to YouTube this evening. Well Greg made the video; Holly told him how to post it and 'stitched' the two parts together. Somehow I think this could be the beginning of a beautiful relationship!


I have been in pain since last week - started with a little twinge between my shoulder blades and progressed to acute pain. Went to the chiropractor twice last week but it didn't really help - and the chiro's have gone to Prague for a week! Aaagh. So I've been stretching like crazy, going for walks - even back to Curves tonight. It feels quite a lot better right now but I know that when I wake up tomorrow morning I'll be all seized up again. But somehow staying up all night doesn't seem like a good solution.


But I also went to the doctor last week and was told the results of my bone density scan in the spring - my back is fine but my hip is just on the border of normal and osteopoenia. So I'm on some medication, finally taking my vitamins like a good girl, and plus all the exercise. Sucks to be middle aged!! (Although I still think I'm in my 30s most days.)


Work is going well - I think I've now told every member of the management team that I love my job! We'll see if that feeling lasts into the fall and winter when all the sleepers & drug dealers start working their way back into the library.


Oh anybody want a dog? We're looking for a good home for Myla - somewhere she'll get the attention and exercise she needs. Let me know if you know anybody who might be interested.

1 comment:

Randi said...

How old is Myla?