no not that kind! Get your mind out of the gutter...
As of last Monday I am the branch head - at least temporarily, 6 months more or less. However since nobody applied for my job, I've still been doing 2 jobs at once. But now that we've sucked James into taking on Reference Supervisor, I can get my act together and move my stuff into the BH's spacious office. The PSM tackled cleaning out all EGTB's old crap, ugly artwork and all so I can have a fresh start.
I went to a scrap class last week with the lovely ladies at Memories & More and a good time was had by all. Since I never do any scrapping anymore, it was lovely to actually get a layout done (50% success rate is great for me) And I got to go over the new bridge which was a treat as well.
Holly and I are going to Vancouver in a couple of weeks which I am looking forward to. Get to hang out with my girlfriends and have some dinners out, a little spa visit, shopping, etc. Just hoping H won't be too bored while I'm doing all those things. With luck, she and Anna will discover they have something in common. Otherwise I foresee H spending a lot of time watching TV in the hotel room.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Temporary Branch Head Double Jobber Indefinately... i couldn't be prouder!
Are you going to the Anime Convention in Vancouver?
Post a Comment