Everybody is downsizing, nobody wants to buy other people's old junk (even when spelled junque) anymore. However I did sell some old scrapping stuff yesterday: some stamp sets & ink pads in garish colours. So today I brought out some more and only sold 12 pieces of paper! It's really not worth all the work. And the shortage of sleep.
Shame on those of you who accused Mark of sending threatening emails...! Of course it wasn't him. He was away from work but it wasn't because he was arrested; he was just sick, like the rest of us. We all had a bad stomach bug which was not a result of the potluck last Friday, although the way it spread through the staff made it seem like a possibility.
And just to show that you can make art out of anything... LED lights in the backyard.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear you didn't get rid of all you had hoped! What kind of furniture do you have, if any? I may need a peek!
Hope to see you soon. Maybe Saturday??
Post a Comment